alishalimos.com
AL-
TOLL FREE  
1855-620-7700  
BOOK NOW   
Seattle Office 
+1-206-414-7244  
Bellevue Office 
    +1-425-786-4138 
Reservation Here
Untitled
 
 

Alisha Limos operates as third party broker in limousine and party bus business. We compete for you to get best price for Limousine and Party Buses rentals in Seattle marketplace.

Alisha Limos Service is located in the heart of Seattle and South Seattle areas. Just minutes from Seattle, Bellevue, and the SeaTac Airport.

We are a full service transportation company. Our fleet consists of Luxury Town Cars, Stretch Limousines, and Luxury Stretch SUV vehicles. We specialize in all aspects of transportation and strive to deliver the highest quality of service to our customers. We take the stress out of airport transfers as well as all special occasions. We offer personal and professional services to accomodate all of our clients needs.

Whether an airport transfer, business meeting, wedding, or just a night on the town, every effort will be made to make your ride with us one to remember.

Our chauffeurs have been meticulously screened and trained to be the best in the industry. They are courteous, prompt, and will cater to your every need.

Let us show you what worry free transportation we provide. Give us 1% of your confidence, we will provide the other 99%.

All rights reserved by: www.alishalimos.com copyright 2013©®
Webmaster: dSTAR Infotech eMail-ID: info@dstar.in
Our Developer: dSTAR Infotech (Click here to go- www.dstar.in)